A simple step-by-step process on how to reduce PDF file size significantly while maintaining file quality using NXPowerLite. This guide shows you how to make a PDF file smaller in five steps.
- Download and install NXPowerLite desktop software (free 14 day trial). Windows | Mac.
- Open our file compression software by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut.
- Drag your PDF file onto NXPowerLite.
- Hit the optimize button to reduce file size.
- Check the reduction levels then share or send the optimized file.