A simple step-by-step process on how to reduce PowerPoint file size while maintaining file quality using NXPowerLite. This guide shows you how to compress PowerPoint files in five simple steps.
- Download and install NXPowerLite desktop software (free 14 day trial). Windows | Mac.
- Open our file compression software by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut.
- Drag your PowerPoint presentation onto NXPowerLite.
- Hit the optimize button to compress ppt file size.
- Check the reduction levels then share or send the optimized file.
If you prefer a simple free online PowerPoint compression tool, we made WeCompress.com for simple drag and drop compression. It's built using the same unique NXPowerLite file compression engine and is configured to give you great results quickly.