Renewal Sales Representative - Job Description
This is a great graduate or entry level opportunity! You will be joining our Sales and Marketing team tasked with improving our relationship with existing customers and prospects and driving renewal revenue.
We are building on our incredible reputation for customer service to take advantage of a multitude of missed opportunities. You love speaking to customers to either gather their feedback on any of our amazing products or just to discuss their current account and opportunities for further adoption of our products. Whatever, we are keeping the lines of communication open to both delight our customers, while spotting opportunities to improve our products and ultimately our profitability.
You will be working within a small but experienced team of 3 who work closely with both CEO and COO. You will be primarily working with existing customer accounts spotting opportunities to grow the relationship or gather feedback. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will embrace the team mantra of ‘Beyond responsive support’, excelling in over delivering for our customers.
- You love to help others
- You thrive in a customer facing environment
- You find new technology exciting, and are keen to keep up with the latest technological trends
- You ask great questions, and are able to dig into the 'why' behind problems to help create new solutions
- You are gritty. Startups are fast-paced and constantly changing, you will need to be tenacious and resilient to thrive
- You make an impact. It's not enough for you to just do a job, you need to see that the work you do makes a tangible and positive difference
- 0-3 years experience in any Client Servicing / Sales development position or a graduate with a business or sales focused degree or similar.
- It would be advantageous if you have worked in a startup environment especially in software or tech
- Great attitude and energy for helping people and building relationships
- At ease with navigating conversations around customer accounts, add-on/cross selling, licensing & product feedback
- Strong email communications but at home on the telephone and with web demos
- Quick to pick up new skills, and master new technologies/products
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Precise and persistent - You are not going to win with every customer
- Problem solving skills/ Google researching skills
- A keen eye for spotting when it's time to do a deal/ask for the order
Existing customer revenue generation (60%):
- Chasing annual renewals from both active and lapsed customers
- Uncover other opportunities within existing customer accounts - cross-sell/upsell.
- Consolidate accounts and identify current contacts
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Client servicing (30%):
- Contact customers to ensure the products they have bought are performing well for them
- Understand customer needs and capturing new feature requirements
- Request assistance with case studies/testimonials/quotes/reviews
- Ask for referrals
Sales Inbound [Direct & Sales Partners] (10%):
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries
- Issue/chase quotes and provide information on request
- Process orders/payments (direct customers and partners)
- 1st line customer support
- Help customers to understand what product(s) might meet their needs
- £23,000 to £28,000 salary per annum based on experience and perceived potential.
- Pension plan with 4% company match (after initial probation period).
- Join our results only work environment that gives you ownership and responsibility for when and where you work (inspired by “Why work sucks and what to do about it”).
- 5 weeks holiday - which because of ROWE you only need to use when you are actually taking a break.
- Work in a small team of smart, driven people and take ownership of promoting truly great products that people love!
- London based - WeWork Spitalfields